1. Collect and organize submissions accordingly:
Please attach your article manuscript, abstract, biography and any auxiliary media into separate Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) documents and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filename should be author’s last name and submission period. Ex. "Fall-2018_Smith.doc"
Within the email, please include your: name, affiliation, contact information (including address), and type of submission.
Submitted manuscripts should be in accordance with the SNUJIA Style Guide.
2. Upon submission, a confirmation email will be sent from SNUJIA.
3. Submissions will be encrypted and issued to no less than two reviewing editors for blind peer review.
4. All submissions will be decrypted and authors contacted regarding the suitability of their work for the journal, complete with a collection of reviewer comments.
5. Select author's papers will be accepted conditional upon appropriate revisions and editorial board's final approval.
6. Final manuscripts will be formatted according to SNUJIA publication style standards and published.
7. Published manuscripts will be featured in the SNUJIA print and online journal, as an individual downloadable .pdf file as well as on other SNUJIA social media fora.